BioSig-ID works on a wide variety of operating systems, browsers and devices. The following lists the currently supported system requirements for end-users.
If you do not have the basic requirements on the system you are trying to use, you will not be able to create a profile. Please find another system that meets the requirements, or if you are not able to do this, please contact the institution that requested you create a BioSig-ID profile.
Supported Operating Systems:
Any OS that can run a W3C HTML5 compliant browser
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.6.x, current release 10.8.4
- Ubuntu LINUX 12+, current release 13.04
- Android 2.1+, current release 4.3
Any W3C HTML5 compliant browser**
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8+, current release 10.0.9200.16660
- Mozilla Firefox 3+, current release 23.0
- Google Chrome 4+, current release 28.0.1500.95
- Apple Safari 6+, current release 6.0.5
- Opera 9+, current release 15.0.1147.153
* Adobe Flash is used as fallback when HTML5 fails, current release 11.8.800.94
For the mobile version:
- iPhone 4 and higher
- Android 2.3 and higher
Supported Input Methods:
Any input method that allows the user to draw and select.